Pilots wishing to conduct flight operations at Big Muddy Airstrip (2OR1) must follow the steps below prior to being approved.
- Review Big Muddy Airstrip Policies.
- If the minimum requirements are met as outlined, please complete the Big Muddy Pilot History-Liability Release Form and upload your current certificate of insurance by clicking here.
A Washington Family Ranch staff member will contact pilot, conduct a safety briefing, and approve pilot for flight operations at Big Muddy Airstrip (BMA).
A few things to note:
- Permission is required prior to each flight into BMA.
- With 2 days advance notice, we can make arrangements for someone to pick up pilot and passengers from hanger and transport them into the Washington Family Ranch.
- The liability release form needs to be updated every 2 years in order for pilot to retain “approved” status. Proof of insurance needs to be updated every year.
- Permission to conduct flight operations will be coordinated with camp schedules in order to minimize disturbance to guests.